Building the brand
In today’s ultra-competitive landscape unless you have a truly unique proposition, you are probably wrestling with many competitors, with similar products and prices aimed at the same customers.
So why is it that some of your competitors seem to have developed a kind of aura around them that attracts customers, when their products are at best equal to yours? Almost certainly the answer is a great brand and a compelling story to tell.
Without a thoughtfully developed brand, so much of your internal effort and marketing budget can be wasted. Conversely, with all your brand ‘ducks in a row’, you know precisely who you are targeting and how best to reach them; you fully understand what your competitive advantage is, and have the tools to craft your compelling story and how to best tell it so that it resonates with your target audience.
We work in partnership with clients, blending our expertise in branding with your expertise in your business and market, to uncover your core purpose or ‘authentic self’. We use a robust process of discovery to answer the following key questions:
- Who are your core customers, what do they ‘really’ want from you; or what issues do they have that you can solve?
- What is your ‘real’ point of difference, what could make your business remarkable?
- What ‘real’ benefits does this provide to your customers?
Once the essence of the brand is understood, we can develop:
- A brand strategy and visioning to guide your marketing and business development activities
- Creative brand identity, definition and organisational implementation
- Brand engagement campaigns – internal and external communications planning and implementation
- Core messaging and tone of voice – giving purpose and consistency to all of your communications
- New product propositions and launch plans